Saturday, April 24, 2010

Great News C-232 Opponents! Mark Steyn Is Fervently On Your Side!

Y'all must be delighted to have the fervent support of Mark Steyn, eh? Now if you can only get Osama bin Laden, George W. Bush, Karla Homolka, Clifford Olson and Sarah Palin to come out with similarly supportive fervent columns, you'll be set. No, please, anything but that. As a supporter of C-232, I cannot tell you how much I fear the persuasive effects of columns by these five individuals. They can only buttress  the enormous credibility your cause has been given by Steyn's advocacy. Please don't get any similar endorsements. They really are our worst nightmare. I repeat, have mercy, don't let Bush, Laden, Homolka, Olson & Palin join Steyn in giving your view unassailable credibility. I am so worried, I am going to repeat my pitiful desperate plea of mercy, just to show how defeatist I now feel: Please don't let Bush, Laden, Homolka, Olson & Palin join Steyn in giving your argument unassailable credibility. Please don't let Bush, Laden, Homolka, Olson & Palin join Steyn in giving your argument unassailable credibility. Please don't let Bush, Laden, Homolka, Olson & Palin join Steyn in giving your argument unassailable credibility.  etc.. (edited post so as to make space for archives)

No comments:

Post a Comment