Monday, December 28, 2009

S. Petersen's Field Guide To Cthulhu Monsters, 1988



"A Field Observer's Handbook Of Preternatural Entities"























































The remainder of illustrations from the book will follow tomorrow. If this book were still in print I wouldn't be sharing it here, but it's been out of print and nearly impossible to find for nearly 20 years. So here it is, enjoy!

I'll also mention that I've been wanting to see this book for all of those 20 years. There is another illustrated guide of Lovecraft monsters very similar to this one, selected pages from which I previously shared here. I was around 10 years old when I acquired it and was introduced to the fascinating realm of Howard Phillips Lovecraft's imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment