Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Mist, Art Inspired By Stephen King

Today Is my turn..

The Mist is one of my favorite stories, I had the honor of illustrating my favorite scene from it in the recently published "Knowing Darkness, Artists Inspired By Stephen King" published by Centipede Press. The book has an introduction by, of all people, Frank Darabont, director of the recently released Mist film. Multiple detail shots of the artwork were used for the front and back end pages as well as being featured in a double page spread within.


You can purchase the book from Centipede Press here. The least expensive version can be found on Amazon. Additional pictures from the book can be found in this article at Lilja's Library.

I will be selling gigantic prints of this artwork at a later date. The original has a width of 40 inches across. If you are interested, please contact me at evilenergy @ yahoo.com . Depending on interest, I can get some prints made in time to ship out to anyone before Christmas.

Check out http://aeronalfrey.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment