Friday, December 24, 2010

Palestinian doctor open legal proceedings against the Israeli War Ministry


by Hiyam Noir

December 24 2010  8:35 pm

Over 400 Palestinian children was killed during the Zionist massacre, "Operation Cast Lead"  on Gaza two years ago. Many hundreds more were wounded. One of the parents, Izzedin Abuelaish, whose children also were killed in the latest Gaza massacre, is a Gaza doctor, whom also researched the effects of conflict-related stress on Palestinian children, lost three of his daughters,the 15 year-old  Mayar, Aya 13, and Bissan 20, when the Israeli army fired shells at his home in Jabalya in the northern Gaza.

Dr. Abuelaish will on Sunday file a massive damages claim, against the Israeli army, an Israeli newspaper reports. He told the Yedioth Ahronoth during a phone interview from Canada, to where he immigrated following the tragedy, - "I did not have the  ability earlier to file a lawsuit, and until this very moment I did not want to discuss it, it is too painful".

"I have tried to take every step that would allow me to close this family tragedy, with the love for my daughters, yet they didn't leave me a choice. According to the law, the statute of limitations will apply to this case, within a few weeks, except for there can never be any statute of limitations on the blood of my daughters.It will stay with me forever,it's a disaster,impossible to forget."

Dr. Izzeldin Abuelaish have said, that if a mistake had been made and an errant tank shell had hit his home, he expected an apology, not excuses.Now he have instructed his attorney to try to avoid a lawsuit and reach a settlement with the Israeli army, according to the report, a rendering that would include both recognition and compensation.However no such settlement has yet been reached.The Israeli War Ministry legal adviser, Ahaz Ben-Ari,announced this week that Abuelaish does not deserve any compensation.

As always manipulative and arrogant, trying to get away with murder and any responsibility for it's criminal conduct around the world and in particular against the Palestinians, the Israelis also this time  find an excuse. The adviser of the Israeli "Ministry of War", Ahaz Ben- Ari, clarified that; - "Despite the severe outcome, from a legal stand point, our stance is that the operation during in which Dr. Abuelaish's family members were hurt was an operation of war. Therefore, the State of Israel does not carry the responsibility for the damage it has caused."

Be certain that of principal concerns every step along the path, and the finale outcome of these legal proceedings against the Israeli War Ministry,will be closely monitored around the world.

Editors comment to "Anonymous" : Our world of conscious people knows who the real terrorists are, and they know it is not Palestinian resistance factions of Hamas movement or Islamic Jihad or other political Palestinian parties.The real terrorists are the armed criminal gangs of thieves and murderers who stole land and property from the Palestinians, and illegally erected year 1948 a shallow state they called "Israel", on Palestinian land." Israel" is a malignant tumor, incurable, not even a dog will come to it's funeral, " Israel" will die alone, unworthy and loathed.

ps. " Ezzedeen Al Qassam Brigades today ,is better equipped and more powerful than ever, continuing the path of resistance fighting the enemies of humanity and our nation." Mohammed Deif

The high commander and leader of Ezzedeen Al Qassam Brigades, Mohammed Deif, said in a speech on the occasion of the 23rd of Hamas foundation anniversary; "Do not pay attention to all attempts of intimidation, propaganda and media war, which is waged by the Zionist enemy to terrorize our people and prevent you from supporting the resistance."

© PalestineFreeVoice Copyright reserved 2003 - 2011 
Intellectual Rights Retained

No comments:

Post a Comment