Sunday, January 23, 2011

Five Years Old!

5 Years Of Monster Brains!

Today marks the fifth anniversary of Monster Brains.  I'm proud of the vast resource of monster related content this site has grown to be over the years. I'm working towards organizing all content on the site (slowly but surely) and directing all image files back to flickr for easier access. I have a lot of great material to share with you in 2011, it seems that each year that goes by I find more unique and interesting monster related content.

I still want to offer Monster Brains t-shirts for sale.  I can't say when I'll be ready to do that but when I get some of my own illustration jobs out of the way maybe I can start thinking about that. And I suppose this is a good place to mention that a book version of Monster Brains is something that I'm taking into serious consideration.

Now more than ever you know exactly what to expect to see here at Monster Brains, and it will go on, the never ending celebration of monsters!





No comments:

Post a Comment