Friday, March 26, 2010

As Habs Fan, Humanist & Politically Attune Cdn, I'm With Harper In This Comparison

I've noted the snarky tone of Akin's How to win votes and influence people: Harper versus Ignatieff and many responses and retweets of it. They are all badly wrong. I'm with Barton, fellow Habs fans and all feeling Cdns on this. Barton: "I almost cried on air. RT @carolesaab: I have to stop watching the newsloop with Pat Burns' tribute.. making me misty eyed every time." And if y'all think Cdns are more down with elites repeating their well-known positions in luxury hotel in downtown Mtl or with naming of rink in Stanstead after much-loved hockey icon and former cop who's battling cancer, Pat Burns, then you've got serious problems, not just as politicos, but as Cdns and human beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment