Friday, September 17, 2010

Progress - hope for humanity yet

Dawson shooting video game yanked
The full statement from Virtuaman:
"After thinking this over for a while I feel that the existence of the game is hurting a family that doesn't deserve it. Game or not it has reached the family and they are of course upset. I hope in removing the game from the net I help them get over the game and the pain it has caused them. I wanted to draw attention to the dark reality of school shootings and somehow make a game out of it, I never stopped to think that it could really hurt someone out there. To be honest, I didn't care what anyone thought of my game till I heard her mother was upset over it. I will remove it for her. I just want to say sorry to the victims family, I hope you can move on and put this behind yourselves." (EFL bold)

No comments:

Post a Comment