Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Shocker! Topp Gets Something Right

There isn't much in this with which I disagree. Well written, even. Given how often I have mocked and criticised the guy, it would be wrong of me not to give him props when he gets something right. Now I await installments 2-6 as he explains how this is all part of the genius master-plan to create an eternal paradise in Canada under the brilliant NDP. Step one was getting Harper in power for four years and counting, I get that. We've observed the other genius steps that have brought us ever closer to social democratic supremacy. Now, having delivered this unexpected blast of pungent good sense, what'll be the follow-up: "I stared Danny Billions down. He gazed up at me, dumbstruck with admiration, as I explained to him, slowly and patiently, using a snappy powerpoint presentation, how to turn Newfoundland into paradise in a week, etc. etc." (Not to say Newfoundland isn't already fairly celestial - they already have their divine ruler, it seems).

No comments:

Post a Comment